Detail produk dari Steering Wheel LCD Car kit MP3 Bluetooth player FM transmitter Remote Features:
1. One button for answer and hung up, easy operation and convenient to use, it can avoid the potential safety hazard of answer calls during driving.
2. No need any equipments in the car, you can easily pair the Bluetooth mobile phone and adjust the frequency of music.
3. Play music of phone, external USB flash disk and SD card; Support the MP3/WMA music format
4. Use the DSP (digital signal processing) echo cancellation technology and noise suppression (CVC) technology to create an excellent voice quality
5. Supports A2DP playback and hands-free call
6. Support two cell phone connection Bluetooth,the power supply after opening,automatic back to even,automatic into the matching condition.
7. Directly powered by the car cigarette lighter, no need the external power supply
8. Can charge for various smart phones (USB out port: 5V/500mA)
9. Broadcast stored music by the automobile through car stereo system
10. Compatible : Bluetooth-enabled mobile devices, Smartphone, Tablet PC, etc.
Size: The length of this item: 26cm
The audio cable length: 30cm
Rated working voltage: 12V- 24V
Limit working voltage: 8V-36V
Consumed power: 0.5W
Working voltage: -20?-50?
Support format: MP3?WMA
SNR(Signal to Noise Ratio) ?60dB
Reception frequency: 20Hz-15 KHz
FM transmission frequency: 87.5-107.0MHz
USB charging output: 5V/500mA
Bluetooth Version: Blue 2.1 + EDR
Bluetooth transmission distance: 10 - 15m
Bluetooth sound processing: with the AD2P function (Advance Audio Distortion Profile)
How to use it:
1. Inserting the plug of the cigarette lighter into the hole of the car cigarette lighter
2. Turn on the Car Radio, and utilize the FM of the Radio to search a vacant channel, for example, 88.1 Hz, or slightly adjust the FM channel, you can also adjust the frequency in accordance with the frequency of Car Radio
3. Inserting the external USB flash disk, or SD/MMC card into this item, it will play the music in the USB flash disk, or SD/MMC card.