Detail produk dari MHL Micro USB to HDMI 1080P Media HD TV HDTV Cable Charger for Samsung S5 HTC LG (Intl) Features:
1.Micro-USB to HDMI adapter cable
2.Turns your phone’s USB port into a standard HDMI port
3.Small adapter can transfer your phone's video, picture to HDTV, monitor, and projector to play.
4.Works with all MHL enabled mobile phone and tablets,suitable for Android platform built-in MHL transmitter chip products.
5.Perfectly support 1080P output
6.Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S1,S2,S3,S4,S5,Note,Note Ⅱ,Note 3,Note 4
HTC One X/X+/XL/S / Butterfly(S) / EVO 3D/View 4G/4G LTD
LG Prada / Optimus GJ/4S HD/LTE II/...
Sony Xperia Z2/Z1/Z Ultra/UL/Z/T/V/...
6.Keeps your phone charged while connected
Noted:the charging of this cable can only extend the playing time of mobile phone,but can not full charge the phone.
1.Interface:MHL specification v.1.0
3.Connectors:micro USB(in)-HDMI(out). USB2.0(power)
5.Resolution:1920x1080 / 60Hz full format HD
6.Audio: 192KHz compatible with the latest standard 7.1-channel LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation) surround sound and compressed audio
7.Cable length:Micro 5pin USB female to Micro 11pin USB:15cm/5.9’’
USB2.0 to HDMI:55cm/21.65’’
Micro 5pin USB to HDMI:110cm/43.31’’
How to use:
1) MHL must be connected to an external power supply (5V 1A), or can not be output to HDMI.
2) After connected to the MHL, you must restart the phone. Remember that the first time using,you need to inserted the MHL line into the phone and restart the phone, otherwise no HDMI output.
3) MHL output does not require any set up, automatically output after the restart the phone.
4) After MHL cable connected, the phone will display the HDMI logo (some phones are not shown),some will display charging status.
5) MHL is universal to different phones (As long as your phone supports MHL protocol).
6) The phone may not support MHL output after brushed ROM.